After the demonetization, the rules and regulations of banks are updated.We need to pay a service charge for every operation with our bank account.Many of the banks are providing only Four Free ATM transactions.After that, we need to pay the service charge.Now, most of the banks are not providing zero balance bank account.But You can now start a zero balance bank account at Kerala Gramin bank.It’s very simple.You can start zero balance bank account at Kerala Gramin Bank through online Without Visiting the branch.We also wrote an article about Open ICICI Bank Account via Online.But that is not a zero balance account.We need to deposit 5000 Or 10000 for open a bank account.But Kerala Gramin Bank account is Zero balance.You don’t need to deposit even in a Single Rupee.
How To Start A Zero Balance bank Account At Kerala Gramin Bank
- Download DiGi KGB – Info and Selfie App From lay store, Download DiGi KGB – Info and Selfie App Now
- Open the application, then enter 10 digits valid mobile number.After that you get a new window with two options *open a new bank account *Already have a bank account.
- Select”open a new bank account”. After that, you get an OTP at the mobile number you entered in the previous step.
- Enter the OTP.After that, you need to provide personal details.Enter the adhaar number and mail ID.
- Then take a Selfie using your mobile cam.After that take a photo of your adhaar card.
- Select the nearest Branch of Kerala Gramin Bank.Now your zero balance Kerala Gramin bank account is Ready.
- You get the bank account details and branch details on next window.