Recovering deleted messages from WhatsApp
Is it possible to recover the deleted messages from whatsapp.? It is one of the common doubts of all the users. Well, the answer is Yes. We can. The major permanent deletions in Whatsapp are accidentals. The event may result in permanent data loss from your device. The possibility of loss of your professional or personal data in unpredictable. Deleting data of importance may cause you trouble and time-consuming.
Learn Whatsapp auto recovery Policy
Whatsapp is a cross-platform instant messenger which allows to send and receive messages worldwide. The messenger is owned by the corporate giant Facebook, hence ensures safer standards to protect the privacy and data of the users. All the data passing through WhatsApp is end to end encrypted. An interesting feature of WhatsApp messenger is that it automatically recovers or update user databases once in every 7 days. Thus protecting your active databases from malware and threats. The auto recovery is initiated automatically by Whatsapp, so we don’t have to remember it every single time. The time calculated algorithms perform the actions at precise time intervals.
How to recover Deleted messages From WhatsApp manually
As mentioned earlier WhatsApp makes backups once every week. To look into the last data backup details
- Goto Whatsapp- Settings – chats – chat back up.2 simple ways are there recover your deleted WhatsApp messages.
The first method is quite simple.
1.Uninstall the app from your device.
2. Download the app from Play store / iOS store/ windows store.
3. Install the application, agree to terms and conditions.
4. Select Restore option from the window
The second method is little difficult for the beginners
- Goto File explorer – WhatsApp – Database.There you will find backup file for restoring.Eg: msgstore.20180117.db.crypt12
- Rename the file by removing the date constraints and save it.Eg:msgstore.db.crypt12
- Goto Application manager – WhatsApp Storage -Clear data – save.
- Goto Main menu – application- Whatsapp messenger.There you will be able to find the same screen as new app installation window.
- Choose Agree and Continue – Restore – Ok.