mAadhaar App Is launched For Android Users
mAadhaar App Is launched For Android Users.Aadhaar number is the 12 digits unique ID used to identify the people individually.Aadhaar number is provided by the unique identity and development authority of India(UIDAI).Aadhaar number can be used for identification purpose through all over the India.Aadhaar is the central government issued ID.Now the government will be going to make Aadhaar is mandatory For each and every services.The bank account, PAN, and some other services will already need to link with Aadhaar.Linking of mobile Aadhaar number with the mobile number is now started.
It’s very hard to carry out the hard copy of Aadhaar.Finally, the unique identity and development authority of India(UIDAI) will be released mAadhaar App.The application currently on beta stage.Now the application is only available for Android users.Android users can download the application from play store.
The mAadhaar application will help to carry out the Aadhaar on your smartphone.You can access Name, Date of Birth, Gender & Address along with photograph as linked with their Aadhaar Number in smart phones.The application will be officially from UIDAI.You just need to show this for Aadhaar verification.This will be the convenient way to carry Aadhaar number with demographic details anytime, anywhere.You can lock and unlock the biometric information by using this app.
How to use mAadhaar App
- Download the application form play store
- Open the application and set a password
- Enter the Aadhaar number or scan the QR code from your Aadhaar
- Now you get OTP through SMS on your Registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP, Now you can able to access your Aadhaar on mobile
- Registered Mobile Number is essential to use mAadhaar app. In case your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar visit the nearest Enrolment Centre/Mobile Update End Point.