How to link mobile number with Aadhar By using Mobile OTP
The last date of mobile number linking with Aadhar is this March 31.All mobile users in India will need to link mobile number with Aadhar before March 31.After March 31 the non-Aadhar linked sim cards will not work.Corporate customers will not need to link mobile number with Aadhar.Normally we need to go mobile retailer outlets or service provider office for linking mobile number with Aadhar.The normal way of linking mobile number with Aadhar number is mentioned in a previous article.Now its very easy to link mobile number with Aadhar.You can link your mobile number with Aadhar without going to any office by using IVR system.The IVR system supports English, Hindi and other regional languages.
If you want to verify your mobile number with Aadhar? the process is now very simple than before.If you are using Airtel, idea, Vodafone, Rio or any other telecom network, Just dial 14546 from your mobile that you want to link with Aahaar.The number is toll-free.You don’t need to pay any call charge for calling to this number.You need to keep the Aadhar and the mobile connection that you connected with your Aadhaar before calling to the number.After that follow the steps mentioned below.
- Call to 14546 from the number you want to link with Aadhar
- Select the option NRI or Indian National
- After that give the Permission to link Aadhar with the mobile number.
- Then enter the Aadhar number
- The OTP will receive on the Mobile number that linked to Aadhar
- Enter the OTP and give the permission to access the data from Aadhar
- Follow the IVR instructions
- The OTP will take some time to receive.If you don’t receive the OTP fastly, Just call back to 14546 within 30 minutes after receiving the OTP and follow the IVR instructions.
Now Airtel, Vodafone and Idea are enabling this IVR feature to link Mobile number with Aadhar using OTP.All other service providers will enable this feature very soon.