How To Link Your Aadhaar Number With Mobile Number.Aadhaar number is the 12 digits unique ID used to identify the people individually.The aadhaar number is provided by the unique identity and development authority of India(UIDAI).The aadhaar number can be used for identification purpose through all over the India.Aadhaar is a central government product.Now the government will be going to make adhaar is mandatory each and every field.The bank account, PAN, and some other services will already need to link with aadhaar.
Aadhaar will contain identification details along with the biometric details.The biometric parts like iris part of eye and fingerprint are unique in every person.So we can use this biometric data for more accurate identification purpose.Now all mobile networks will allow new SIM connection through adhaar based verification only.The good thing is we don’t need to provide photographs and other identification documents.We only need to submit aadhaar number along with biometric verification.
The new announcement is we need to link aadhaar number with our mobile connection before 2018 February.All the mobile networks started to send SMS to customer mobile for linking aadhaar number with the mobile number.
ALSO READ: Low-Cost 4G VoLTE smartphone
How To Link Your Aadhaar Number With Mobile Number
The documents need to Link Your Aadhaar Number With Mobile Number
- Aadhaar number of mobile sim card owner
- Working mobile connection
- Fingerprint of Adhaar Owner
How To Link Your Aadhaar Number With Mobile Number?
- Visit the nearest showroom of your mobile network connection
- Give aadhaar number and mobile number
- They will send a Verification code to your mobile, Provide that code to representative
- They will read your fingerprint for biometric verification
- You should get an SMS within 24 hours, reply with Y to that SMS.
- You get another SMS by confirming your Aadhaar number is Linked with mobile number