Paytm is one of the largest online payment platforms in India.The number of paytm users increased after demonetization.Paytm helps to transfer money digitally.You can pay, send or receive money by using paytm.Paytm will be an online shoping portal other than an online payment platform.Recently paytm launched new service called paytm payments bank.Paytm payments bank offers a digital bank account.You can use it same like your ordinary bank account.
What are the features of paytm payments bank account?
- No minimum balance is required
- Risk-free deposit
- Interest rate is 4% /Year
- Free Platinum Rupay Debit card
- No fees for online fund transfers
- Passbook and online statements are free
- The interest will be credit in every month
- Real time updated passbook
- 5 free every month atm transactions in Non-Metro locations
- 3 free every month atm transactions in Metro locations
What are the features of paytm Platinum Rupay Debit Card
- You can use the card in all online shopping sites in India
- The platinum card offers cash back offers and more discounts
- You will get free insurance protection along with this debit card
You can easily create Paytm payments bank account by using the paytm app.No minimum balance is required.Currently, the other ordinary banks need a minimum balance in the account.Also, the service and transaction charges are very high in ordinary banks.Paytm payments bank will be offering zero balance accounts with 4 % annual interest and the interest will be credited every month.You will get a free Rupay debit card, that will support in all online shopping websites in India.Also, you can withdraw money from any ATM by using this debit card.Paytm payments bank provides 5 free ATM transactions in per month.You need to pay 20RS for extra ATM transactions.The bank statements through Email are free.You need to pay 50 RS for a physical bank statement.You can keep up to 1 Lac RS in your Paytm payments bank account.They said the deposits will be only invested to government purposed for developing our nation.
How To Create A Paytm Bank Account
- Download the latest version of the paytm App and login or signup
- Click on savings bank account icon
- Read the T&Cs and click on Proceed.Then enter your password for confirming
- Add nominee details if you need or skip that option
- If you are added your KYC information like Aadhar and PAN, then the paytm bank account will be created with in minutes
- If you do not add Aadhar and PAN, then request verification in your home address
- A Paytm agent will visit your Home and Verify Your details
- After that, the paytm bank account will be create
Where is the nearest paytm bank branch
Presently there is only one flagship branch is available.The address of the paytm bank branch is given below.
Paytm Payments Bank,
Ground Floor, B-121,
Sector 5, Noida.
Pin Code – 201301