HOW TO AVOID PHONE HANGING IN ANDROID
The most common issue in smart phone is hanging. Hanging is mean by slow down your device when operating a process. Hanging issue commonly show when we try to open an application or try multiple processes same time.How to avoid phone hanging in android. The main reason behind this is hardware limitation. Multitasking or some applications needs more hardware like RAM, CPU, GPU.
Also Read: Watch YouTube Videos Without Internet
Now a day’s most commonly used processor is dual core.RAM is the major part in system speed. System needs more free RAM space to avoid hanging. System needs minimum 1GB RAMS. Many mobile brands provide 1GB RAM, But most of the space used by system inbuilt apps. Follow the options to avoid phone hanging.
- Use any cleaner application like CC cleaner
- Clean junk files
- Clean phone memory use an SD card space memory.
- Avoid unwanted applications
- Only use applications when you needed
- Don’t use useless antivirus application
- Disable unwanted applications that inbuilt with phone
For disable apps go to settings>applications>click the application>Disable
Also Read:Pulimurugan Fill Review