Today we are going to show How To Check Your Aadhaar Number Is Valid Or Not Deactivated.Aadhaar number is the 12 digits unique ID used to identify the people individually.The aadhaar number is provided by the unique identity and development authority of India(UIDAI).The aadhaar number can be used for identification purpose through all over the India.According to the latest news, the central government will be deactivated 81 Lakh Aadhaar cards.Before that, they have also deactivated PAN cards.Now totally 111 crore Aadhaar cards are issued in India.So many issues have happened in Aadhaar issuing time.Many peoples are received multiple Aadhaar cards.
Now Aadhaaris one of the mandatory identity proof in India.We need Aadhaar for opening a bank account, Buy a new Sim card, Apply for pan card and so many things.Already Aadhaar linking with PAN card, mobile number, and bank account are started.The Fake use of Aadhaar is not possible because of the biometric data.But now the central government will be deactivated 81 Lakh Aadhaar cards For the Accuracy of Aadhaar ID.
- Visit official website of UIDAI www.uidai.gov.in
- Then click verify Aadhaar option
- OR You can directly visit by clicking Verify Aadhaar Number
- Then Enter Your 12 Digit Aadhaar Number
- Enter the captcha security code
- Click on Verify Button
- Now you can see your Aadhaar number is valid on not deactivated