What You Need To Do With Your Old 500RS And 1000Rs Notes.Tuesday Prime minister Narendra Modi will be announced that 500 and 1000 Rupee notes will be not valid from mid night.That will be surprise news for everyone.The action will be taken for control fake currency and corruption. Now the 500 and 1000Rs notes will be invalid,it will be a just a piece of paper.RBI to issue limited number of 500 and 2000RS from Nov 10.
The new 500 RS will be carry the image Delhi Redford and new 2000RS note will be contain an image of mangalyan. Governments decision to cancel 500 and 1000 Rs notes will be a great decision to fight against black money.
Now you can exchange your old 500Rs and 1000rs notes at banks and post offices at Dec30. You need to present Aadhar card and PAN card to exchange old notes.After Dec30 the old notes will be exchange at RBI local offices with a Declaration.
What You Need To Do With Your Old 500RS And 1000Rs Notes
- Deposit it into your Bank Account Or Post Office Account From Nov 10 To Dec 30
- Exchange them from a bank or post office till 24 Nov
- You can Exchange up to 4000 RS daily
- You need to submit Aadhar card and pan card to exchange your notes
- After Dec 30 the old notes will be exchange at RBI local offices with a Declaration.
Your 500 Rs and 1000 Rs notes will be accepted at the following places till Nov 100 at:
- Petrol Pumps
- Government hospitals
- Railway,airline,bus ticket booking counters
- Consumer stores and milk booths owned by Government
Also Read: Buy Mobiles at 500 Rs only